Adult 3x3 League Info
League Game Times:
Sundays in Dedham @ the Boch Ice Center on the Zone Rink (Smaller rink)
Games start between 4:30pm and 11:20pm
Premier B Division: B/B+ Level Players
Intermediate C Division: C/C+ Level Players
Low Intermediate C/D Division: C/D+ Level Players
*Note: Divisions maybe combined based on # of teams that join for each Division
League Game Dates:
Regular season: Sunday February 12 - Sunday May 7, 2017 (12 Games)
Playoffs & Championship Game: Sunday May 14 & 21, 2017 (1-3 Games)
Sunday January 29, 2017 @ 5:30pm
All league players welcome. $20 for the 50 minute 3x3 pick-up game
Registration is separate from league.
See Evaluation & Warm-up tab for schedule and registration info: Click Here
Team: $1,750 - Breakdown: Based on 6 players cost per player would be $291
- $250 non-refundable deposit required to hold your teams spot.
- Balances can be assigned to each player individual on the website to make collecting team fees easier.
Individual Player: $295 - Breakdown: $22 per game based off of 13 game minimum
Individual Goalie: $50
Substitute Player (If there is space): $25
Scheduled Payments: Are offered to those Free Agents who need them at a 10% increase fee that you can pay over a longer period of time. This is a different registration then the regular free agent registration. If you are joining a team where your captain registers the team and you need more time to make payment please send an email and we can work it out.
Additional League Info:
- This is a Co-ed Adult League (18+).
- Multi Division league
- We recommend teams have 5-8 players per team.
- Teams, Groups and Individuals Welcome
- Trophies and Prizes to Championship Team. MVP and MVG Awards
- Referee, Standings and Individual Stats
- 50 Minute Games. Three 15 minute running time games
- Fun, Clean, Competitive Hockey at a Great Value