2019 Boston Tea Cup Tournament
Rec Division Team Registration
Open Division Team Registration
Assigned Team Players (Captain Must Register your Team first)
Assigned Team Goalies (Captain Must Register your Team first)
Free Agent Player
Free Agent Goalie
Basic Tournament Info
Friday May 31 - Sunday June 2, 2019
Warrior Ice Arena - Boston Landing
90 Guest St, Brighton MA
- Open Division (A & B Level)
- Rec Division (C & D Level)
Team Registration: $1525
Free Agents: $125
*Limited # of Team & Individual Spots* 8 teams for Open Division and 4 teams for Rec Division
- Adult (18 ) Ice Hockey Tournament
- Full Ice - 5x5 Tournament
- Three Games Guaranteed (Three 15 minute periods per game)
- Plus semi-finals (usually in divisions with more than 4 teams) & Championship Game for top teams
- Games Start Friday Night at 6:00pm and go through early Sunday evening. Start and end times of each division will vary by the number of teams that enter into each division. Games will be from 7:00am-11:00pm on Saturday and 8:00am-8:00pm on Sunday.
- Two referees and scorekeeper for each game.
- Giveaways all weekend!
Rules: Tournament Rules
Prizes for All Divisions:
- Champions: Boston Tea Cup Championship Trophy and T-Shirt
- Runner-ups: Team Trophy & T-Shirts
- Gifts for all players
- All Captains will get entered into a drawing to win an All Black Hockey Stick
- Raffles, giveaways & more!! More exciting events will be announced closer to the tournament date
Note: Divisions may be re-aligned based on teams that enter. (IE. There may end up being a B1 and a B2 Division) All Adult Divisions are Co-Ed unless otherwise noted
Links are at the top of the page
Teams must submit at least a $250 non- refundable deposit to hold their team's spot.
Teams must be paid in full before their first game.
If you need to request specific game times your team must be paid in full first
Parking Info: If you park in the garage under the rink you can park there for free for 3 hours with a validated ticket that you get stamped by the machine upstairs by the skate shop. If you are there for more than 3 hours you can ask a rink associate for a coupon that will grant you free parking. Street parking is also an option if spots are available. Please read the signs in the area for parking rules.
After most points is Head-to-head, Goal Difference, Goals Against, Goals For, Least amount of penalty minutes, coin flip.
Bring your family for public skating sessions on Friday from 8pm - 10pm and Saturday and Sunday from 12:30pm - 1:50pm. Admission is $10 and skate rentals are $5.
Players please send an email to Saints@mahockeyleague.com to request link to register for the MAHL Saints at a discounted rate (Save $25).
More Info CLICK HERE
Skate 22 Foundation
Players please email email@example.com if you'd like to register a team or enter as an individual. You will save $150 per team or $25 per player. Full teams must be made up of Skate 22 Members.
For more info on the Skate 22 Foundation CLICK HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org
First Responder Teams & Heroes Cup Teams
please send an email to email@example.com if you'd like to register a team and save $150. All members of the team must be first responders which includes Fire, Police, EMS and Military.
For more info on the Heroes Cup CLICK HERE
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Right next to the rink there is Flat Bread Pizza Co that has bowling and a full bar and great pizza!!
Also next to the rink is the Rail Stop Restaurant. Full bar, great food and fun atmosphere!