Blackstone Valley Cup 2019
Basic Tournament Info
Friday April 12 - Sunday April 15, 2019
Blackstone Valley Arena Hopedale MA
- Open Division (A & B Level)
- Rec Division (C & D Level)
Team Registration: $895
Free Agents: $75
*Limited # of Team & Individual Spots* 4 teams for Open Division and 4 teams for Rec Division
- Adult (18 ) Ice Hockey Tournament
- Full Ice - 5x5 Tournament
- Three Games Guaranteed (Three 15 minute periods per game)
- Plus semi-finals (usually in divisions with more than 4 teams) & Championship Game for top teams
- Games Start Friday Night at 6:00pm and go through early Sunday evening. Start and end times of each division will vary by the number of teams that enter into each division. Games will be from 7:00am-11:00pm on Saturday and 8:00am-8:00pm on Sunday.
- Two referees and scorekeeper for each game.
- Giveaways all weekend!
Rec Division Team Registration
Assigned Team Players REC (Captain Must Register your Team first)
Assigned Team Goalies REC (Captain Must Register your Team first)
Open Division Team Registration
Assigned Team Players OPEN (Captain Must Register your Team first)
Assigned Team Goalies OPEN (Captain Must Register your Team first)
Free Agent Player
Free Agent Goalie
Prizes for All Divisions:
- Champions: Championship Trophy and T-Shirt
- Runner-ups: Team Trophy & T-Shirts
- Gifts for all players
- All Captains will get entered into a drawing to win an All Black Hockey Stick
- Raffles, giveaways & more!! More exciting events will be announced closer to the tournament date
Note: Divisions may be re-aligned based on teams that enter. (IE. There may end up being a B1 and a B2 Division) All Adult Divisions are Co-Ed unless otherwise noted
Links are at the top of the page
Teams must submit at least a $250 non- refundable deposit to hold their team's spot.
Teams must be paid in full before their first game.
If you need to request specific game times your team must be paid in full first
Parking Info: Free parking at rink available
After most points is Head-to-head, Goal Difference, Goals Against, Goals For, Least amount of penalty minutes, coin flip.
All Black Hockey Stick Offer
All Black Hockey Sticks will be on sale for a special price of $75 at the tournament.
Captains who Register their team will be entered into a raffle to win a free All Black Hockey Stick of their choice.
Raffle tickets will be available for purchase by players for $5 a piece
Players please send an email to Saints@mahockeyleague.com to request link to register for the MAHL Saints at a discounted rate (Save $25).
More Info CLICK HERE
Skate 22 Foundation
Players please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to register a team or enter as an individual. You will save $150 per team or $25 per player. Full teams must be made up of Skate 22 Members.
For more info on the Skate 22 Foundation CLICK HERE or email email@example.com
First Responder Teams & Heroes Cup Teams
please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to register a team and save $150. All members of the team must be first responders which includes Fire, Police, EMS and Military.
For more info on the Heroes Cup CLICK HERE
Thank you to our Sponsors!