We aren't offering a league this Fall/Winter season of 2018, but if get enough interest please email (email@example.com) & we will set up a league in the future!!!
We are also now offering a skills clinic in Somerville. A great oppurutnity to see what the MAHL atmosphere is all about! Direct Link: Skill's Clinic
Draft League Information
This is a Draft League. In Draft Leagues all players register as individuals, rather than registering an entire team. Players volunteer to be captains, and then select their teams from the pool of registered players. We closely track player statistics, and offer an evaluation skate for new players, providing captains with as much information as possible for them to draft their teams.
This format allows for league-wide parity -- every team should have a comparable group of players -- and is a great way to meet other players in the area, making it perfect for anyone new to Boston. Rosters turn over every season with the draft, so your former teammates will be future opponents, adding to the competition while cutting down on the chippy or dirty play that is widespread in other leagues.
The evaluation skate and draft will be held one week before the season starts (exact dates and times below). All registered players are welcome to attend the draft to meet the other players and watch as the teams are selected.
We are offering a mixed level (B-D) league.
League Locations & Game Times
Game times: Times will rotate.
- Game is played to evaluate and place players!
- After the evaluation skate at a location TBD
- Will be determined after the evaluation game!
- All teams make the playoffs!
- Single elimination
Evaluation/Warm-up Game Info
Draft Party after the game at a location TBD
Note: You must be signed up for the league to play in the evaluation game.
- Individual Player: $250 (Breaks down to $17-$19 per game based on 13 game min and 14 game max)
- Scheduled Payments: Available for those players who need them at a 10% increased fee, payable in installments. This is a different registration than the standard player registration. For players registered under scheduled payments, your card on file will be automatically charged for each payment on the due date of the payment.
- Individual Goalie: Free
- Substitute Player: $25
- Substitute Goalie: Free
Limited number of Individual Spots - Don't Wait to Register!!
Additional League Info
- This is a Co-ed Adult League (18+)
- Maximum of 10-13 players per team
- This is a half season league
- Trophies and Prizes to Championship Team
- MVP and MVG Awards
- Referee, Standings and Individual Stats
- 50 Minute Games. Three 15 minute running time games
- Draft League FAQ's
- Fun, Clean, Competitive Hockey at a Great Value!