William L. Chase Arena
35 Windsor Ave, Natick, MA 01760
Adult 5x5 Full Ice League
League Game Times:
Mondays in Natick at the Chase Memorial Rink. Games start At 8:30pm or 9:30pm
Note: If needed we will use the 10:30pm hour too.
Rookie D League for Novice Level Players
Note: If entering a team everyone must be a D level Novice player. You may only have 1-2 C- Level players max.
League Game Dates:
Regular season: Sunday June 4 - August 13, 2017 (10 Games)
Playoffs & Championship Games will be Sunday August 20 & 27, 2017 (1-2 Additional Games)
Note: No games May 29 or July 3 for Holiday Weekends
Warm-up/Evaluation Game: Sunday May 21, 2017 @ 8:30pm
See Evaluation & Warm-up tab for schedule and registration info: Click Here
Team: $3,195 - Breakdown: Based on 13 players cost per player would be $245
- $250 non-refundable deposit required to hold your teams spot.
- Balances can be assigned to each player individual on the website to make collecting team fees easier.
Individual Player: $250 - Breakdown: $20-$22 per game based off of 11 game minimum & 12 game Max
Individual Goalie: Free
Substitute Player (If there is space): $25
Scheduled Payments: Are offered to those Free Agents who need them at a 10% increase fee that you can pay over a longer period of time. This is a different registration then the regular free agent registration. If you are joining a team where your captain registers the team and you need more time to make payment please send an email and we can work it out.
Additional League Info:
- This is a Co-ed Adult League (18+).
- 2-6 Team League.
- We recommend teams have 10 - 14 players per team.
- Teams, Groups and Individuals Welcome
- Trophies and Prizes to Championship Team. MVP and MVG Awards
- Referee, Scorekeeper, Standings and Individual Stats
- 50 Minute Games. Three 15 minute running time games
- Fun, Clean, Competitive Hockey at a Great Value!