Adult 5x5 Full Ice League Info
League Game Times:
Sundays in Tewksbury
Games Start Between @ 6:00pm and 10:50pm.
Premier B Division: B/B+ Level Players with a couple A level players mixed in.
Note: We may split up the divisions based on the teams that enter and their skill levels.
Note: For novice level (D) players there is a Rookie league/clinic on Sunday nights in Salem NH
And a slightly faster Rookie League on Tuesday nights in Salem NH. Also there is a C league on Thursday nights in Tewksbury.
League Game Dates:
Regular season: Sunday May 14 - August 13, 2017 (12 Games)
Playoffs & Championships: August 20 & 27, 2017 (1-3 Games)
No Spring/Summer 2017 league warm-up Game.
See Evaluation & Warm-up tab for schedule and registration info: Click Here
Team: $3,795 - Breakdown: Based on 13 players cost per player would be $291
- $250 non-refundable deposit required to hold your teams spot.
- Balances can be assigned to each player individual on the website to make collecting team fees easier.
Individual Player: $295 - Breakdown: $19-$22 per game based off of 13 game minimum & 15 game Max
Individual Goalie: $50
Substitute Player (If there is space): $25
Scheduled Payments: Are offered to those Free Agents who need them at a 10% increase fee that you can pay over a longer period of time. This is a different registration then the regular free agent registration. If you are joining a team where your captain registers the team and you need more time to make payment please send an email and we can work it out.
Additional League Info:
- This is a Co-ed Adult League (18+).
- 4-8 team divisions
- We recommend teams have 10-14 players per team. Team cost is based off this number of players.
- Teams, Groups and Individuals Welcome
- Trophies and Prizes to Championship Team. MVP and MVG Awards
- Referee, Scorekeeper, Standings and Individual Stats
- 60 Minute Games. Three 17 minute running time games
- Fun, Clean, Competitive Hockey at a Great Value