League Locations and Game Times
Warrior Ice Arena
90 Guest Street, Brighton MA 02135
1 Nonantum Road, Newton MA 02458
Mostly games in Brighton @ the Warrior Ice Arena or Newton @ the Daly Rink
B & C Divisions on Monday Nights: 10:00pm or 11:00pm @ Warrior or 10:40pm @ Daly
& Tuesday Nights: 10:00pm or 11:00pm @ Warrior or 10:00pm @ Daly.
Note #1: Team should be prepared to have games on either Monday or Tuesday. If there is one night or time your team absolutely can't do we can try to work around that. Please email to ask.
Note #2: If needed there may be a game or 2 in Watertown at the Ryan Arena or Somerville at the Veterans Memorial Arena. If your team absolutely can't play at one or both of these rinks let me know and we can work around it.
Distance from Warrior Area (Brighton):
Daly Rink (Newton) - 1.5 miles
Ryan Arena (Watertown) - 4 miles (will only use if more teams enter than expected)
Veterans Memorial Arena (Somerville) - 4 miles (will only use if more teams enter than expected)
Regular season is from Monday January 22, 2018 - Tuesday April 10, 2018
Playoffs April 16 & 17, 23 & 24 2018
12 regular season games plus single elimination playoff (Additional 1-4 games)
January 15, 2018 @ 10:00pm @ Warrior Arena
See Evaluation & Warm-up tab for schedule and registration info: Click Here
Team: $4,995 - Breakdown: Based on 13 players cost per player would be $384
- $250 non-refundable deposit required to hold your teams spot.
- Balances can be assigned to each player individual on the website to make collecting team fees easier.
- Early Bird Discount. $100 off the current season if your captain signs your team up by 12/8/17. You must pay in full in order qualify for the discount, otherwise on 12/9/17, the balance will go back up to the original amount.
Individual Player: $385 - Breakdown: $27 to $29 per game based off of 13 game minimum & 14 games maximum
Individual Goalie: $100
Substitute Player (If there is space): $30
Scheduled Payments: Are offered to those Free Agents who need them at a 10% increase fee that you can pay over a longer period of time. This is a different registration then the regular free agent registration. If you are joining a team where your captain registers the team and you need more time to make payment please send an email and we can work it out.
Additional League Information
- This is a Co-ed Adult League (18+).
- 4 team league.
- We recommend teams have 10-13 players per team.
- This is a half season league
- Teams, Groups and Individuals Welcome
- Trophies and Prizes to Championship Team. MVP and MVG Awards
- Referee, Standings and Individual Stats
- 50 Minute Games. Three 15 minute running time games
- Fun, Clean, Competitive Hockey at a Great Value