Adult 5x5 League Info
League Game Times:
Sunday Nights at the brand new Canton Ice House!!
Games start at 6:40pm, 7:50pm, 9:00pm or 10:10pm
Note: If we need more games we may use the 2nd rink.
Note: If your team would like to play in the Dedham 3x3 league as well please let me know and I can work out a schedule so you can play in both leagues.
High Intermediate B/C+ Division
Intermediate C Division
Note: Divisions may be combined depending on the teams that enter
Regular season is Sunday May 14 - August 13, 2017 (12 Games)
Playoffs & Championships: August 20th & 27, 2017 (1-3 Games)
Note: No Games Sunday 5/28 or 7/2 for Holiday Weekends
No Spring/Summer 2017 League Evaluation/Warm-up Game
Registration is separate from league.
See Evaluation & Warm-up tab for schedule and registration info: Click Here
Team: $3,795 - Breakdown: Based on 13 players cost per player would be $291
- $250 non-refundable deposit required to hold your teams spot.
- Balances can be assigned to each player individual on the website to make collecting team fees easier.
Individual Player: $315 - Breakdown: $22-$24 per game based off of 13 game minimum & 14 game max
Individual Goalie: $50
Substitute Player (If there is space): $25
Scheduled Payments: Are offered to those Free Agents who need them at a 10% increase fee that you can pay over a longer period of time. This is a different registration then the regular free agent registration. If you are joining a team where your captain registers the team and you need more time to make payment please send an email and we can work it out.
Additional League Info:
- This is a Co-ed Adult League (18+).
- 4-8 team league max
- 10-15 players per team
- This is a half season league
- Individuals Welcome
- Trophies and Prizes to Championship Team. MVP and MVG Awards
- Referee, Standings and Individual Stats
- 60 Minute Games. Three 17 minute running time games
- Fun, Clean, Competitive Hockey at a Great Value!