Edge Sports Center
191 Hartwell Rd, Bedford M
Adult 5x5 Full Ice League
League Game Times:
Mondays in Bedford at the Edge. Games start between 6:50pm and 10:50pm
Sundays in Bedford at the Edge. Game times TBD if we have enough interest. But before signing your team up or joining individually please note some games could be on Sundays.
Note: Each team will have one Sunday game on May 21 & June 18, 2017 due to ice maintenance on the following Mondays
Rookie D League for Novice Level Players
3 Divisions: D1, D2 & D3
Note: If entering a team everyone must be a D level Novice player. You may only have 1-2 C- Level players max.
League Game Dates:
Regular season: Monday May 15 - Monday August 14, 2016 (12 Games)
Playoffs & Championship Games will be Monday August 21 & 28, 2017 (1-3 Additional Games)
Note #1: No games May 29 or July 3 for Holiday Weekends
Note #2: Each team will have one Sunday game on May 21 & June 18, 2017 due to ice maintenance on the following Mondays
Note #3: If we get enough team interest and there is ice available we may use 2-3 hours weekly on Sundays in Bedford.
No Spring/Summer 2017 League Warm-up Game
See Evaluation & Warm-up tab for schedule and registration info: Click Here
Team: $3,795 - Breakdown: Based on 13 players cost per player would be $291
- $250 non-refundable deposit required to hold your teams spot.
- Balances can be assigned to each player individual on the website to make collecting team fees easier.
Individual Player: $295 - Breakdown: $19-$22 per game based off of 13 game minimum & 15 game Max
Individual Goalie: $50
Substitute Player (If there is space): $25
Scheduled Payments: Are offered to those Free Agents who need them at a 10% increase fee that you can pay over a longer period of time. This is a different registration then the regular free agent registration. If you are joining a team where your captain registers the team and you need more time to make payment please send an email and we can work it out.
Additional League Info:
- This is a Co-ed Adult League (18+).
- 4-8 Team League.
- We recommend teams have 10 - 14 players per team.
- Teams, Groups and Individuals Welcome
- Trophies and Prizes to Championship Team. MVP and MVG Awards
- Referee, Scorekeeper, Standings and Individual Stats
- 50 Minute Games. Three 15 minute running time games
- Fun, Clean, Competitive Hockey at a Great Value!
- The Edge Rink has a absolutely no alcohol policy. Rink has the right to cancel game w/ no refund if alcohol is found