Edge Sports Center
191 Hartwell Rd, Bedford MA
2 Brick Kiln Rd, North Billerica, MA
New Event coming June of 2018.
Optional additional $300 if your team participates.
Click here for more info.
Adult 5x5 Full Ice League
League Game Times:
Mondays in Bedford at the Edge @ 9:20pm or 10:20pm on Upper Rink & 9:40pm on Lower Rink
Mondays in North Billerica at the Chelmsford Forum @ 9:00pm or 10:00pm
Note: Game times may vary slightly depending on the week and make up games etc.There may be some 11:00pm
games if needed at the Forum.
Rookie D League for Novice Level Players
There may end up being 2 Divisions, a D1 and D2 Division depending on teams that enter.
Note: If entering a team everyone must be a D level Novice player. You may only have 1-2 C- Level players max.
League Game Dates:
Regular season: Monday September 11, 2017 - Monday November 27, 2017 (12 Games)
Playoffs & Championship Games will be Monday December 4 and 11, 2017 (1-3 Additional Games)
No Warm-up Game for Fall 2017 Season
Registration is separate from league.
See Evaluation & Warm-up tab for schedule and registration info: Click Here
Team: $3,995 - Breakdown: Based on 13 players cost per player would be $307
- $250 non-refundable deposit required to hold your teams spot.
- Balances can be assigned to each player individual on the website to make collecting team fees easier.
- Early Bird Discount. $100 off the current season if your captain signs your team up by August 15th. You must pay in full in order qualify for the discount, otherwise on August 16th, the balance will go back up to the original amount.
Individual Player (League Only): $290 - Breakdown: $19-$22 per game based off of 13 game minimum and 15 game maximum
Individual Goalie (league Only): $50
Substitute Player (If there is space): $25
Scheduled Payments: Are offered to those Free Agents who need them at a 10% increase fee that you can pay over a longer period of time. This is a different registration then the regular free agent registration. If you are joining a team where your captain registers the team and you need more time to make payment please send an email and we can work it out.
Additional League Info:
- This is a Co-ed Adult League (18+).
- 4-8 Team League
- We recommend teams have 10 - 14 players per team.
- Teams, Groups and Individuals Welcome
- Trophies and Prizes to Championship Team. MVP and MVG Awards
- Referee, Scorekeeper, Standings and Individual Stats
- 50 Minute Games. Three 15 minute running time games
- Fun, Clean, Competitive Hockey at a Great Value!
- The Edge Rink has a absolutely no alcohol policy. Rink has the right to cancel game w/ no refund if alcohol is found