Adult 4x4 Draft League Info
League Game Times:
Wednesday and Thursday Nights in Canton @ the Sportsplex
Games start at 9:00pm or 10:00pm
Rookie Division: Novice/Low Intermediate D/C Level Players
No team entry. This is a draft league. See below for more info
Draft League Info:
The draft will take place after the evaluation game on September 13, 2017 at 9:00pm (2 hours) at a location TBD. The 4-6 captains will join the league commissioner and watch the evaluation game and take notes on players they want to draft then they will head over to a local establishment after to do the draft. Anyone who wants to be a captains must be registered and paid in full before they can make this request. The commissioner will choose the captains prior to September 13, 2017. If anyone is interested in being a captain please let me know. First time captains will get choosen over a previous captain. First to commit gets a captain spot.
Additional Draft League Notes:
- All players, including the captains must be paid up in full in order to participate
- All players are encouraged but not required to do the evaluation game.
- All players are welcome to come join us at draft location TBD but please give the captains space to make their picks
- Captains may leave the evaluation game early to start the draft process
League Game Dates:
Regular season: Wednesday September 20 - Thursday November 30, 2017 (10 Games)
Playoffs & Championship games: Wednesday and Thursday December 6, 7, 13 & 14, 2017 (1-3 Games)
Note: No games Wednesday and Thursday November 22 and 23 due to Thanksgiving
We may split up the league into two divisions for playoffs
Draft Game Info:
Wednesday September 13, 2017 @ 9:00pm - 10:50pm
All league players encouraged to participate. $25 for the 100 minute pick-up game
Registration is separate from league.
See Evaluation & Warm-up tab for schedule and registration info: Click Here
Individual Player: $285 - Breakdown: $21-$25 per game based off of 11 game minimum & 13 game max
Individual Goalie: $50
Substitute Player (If there is space): $25 Special: Leauge with Canton Monday Skills Clinic and Scrimmage - $650 (save $130)
Scheduled Payments: Are offered to those Free Agents who need them at a 10% increase fee that you can pay over a longer period of time. This is a different registration then the regular free agent registration. If you are joining a team where your captain registers the team and you need more time to make payment please send an email and we can work it out.
Additional League Info:
- This is a Co-ed Adult League (18+).
- 4-8 team Rookie draft league
- We will have 8-12 players per team depending on the # of sign-ups
- Individuals welcome to join this draft league.
- Trophies and Prizes to Championship Team.
- Referee, Standings and Individual Stats
- 50 Minute Games. Three 15 minute running time games
- Fun, Clean, Competitive Hockey at a Great Value